|Name||TeamViewer for Remote Control|
The description of TeamViewer for Remote Control
Use this app to remotely control other devices
Want to remote into this device? > Download the QuickSupport app
Remote into another computer, smartphone or tablet, while you are on the road!
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access and is already used on more than 1 billion devices worldwide.
- Control computers (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them
-- Provide spontaneous support or administer unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Remotely control other mobile devices (Android, Windows 10 Mobile)
- Screen sharing and complete remote control of other devices
- Intuitive touch and control gestures
- File transfer in both directions
- Computers & Contacts management
- Sound and HD video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. On the device you want to connect to, download TeamViewer QuickSupport
3. Enter the ID from the QuickSupport app into the ID field and connect
- Introducing two-factor authentication for connections. You can now use this device to allow or deny connections using push notifications. Try it now in the Settings under the Security section and share your feedback.
- Improved session interaction from Android to Desktop devices. The toolbar and Keyboard no longer overlaps with the content of the remote desktop screen
- Solved an issue which caused a crash on screen rotation for some connections
- Minor fixes and improvements