The description of K-9 Mail
K-9 Mail is an open source email client that works with basically every email provider.
* supports multiple accounts
* Unified Inbox
* privacy-friendly (no tracking whatsoever, only connects to your email provider)
* automatic background synchronization or push notifications
* local and server-side search
* OpenPGP email encryption (PGP/MIME)
Install the app "OpenKeychain: Easy PGP" to encrypt/decrypt your emails using OpenPGP.
If you're having trouble with K-9 Mail, ask for help in our support forum at https://forum.k9mail.app
Want to help?
K-9 Mail is a community developed project. If you're interested in helping to improve the app, please join us! You can find our bug tracker, source code, and wiki at https://github.com/thunderbird/thunderbird-android
We're always happy to welcome new developers, designers, documenters, translators, bug triagers and friends.
- Fixed settings import/export of identities without a name or description