Official DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, also known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you must send a written communication that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed exclusive right.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information that will allow us to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information that will allow us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in question is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed exclusive right. Note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, anyone who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be liable for damages. In other words, do not make false claims!
To expedite our ability to process your request, please send your written notice to our designated agent, whose contact information is available via our “DMCA Designated Agent” listed below:
sangmicheal911 (at) gmail (dot) com or use the Contact form.