Neutron Music Player 2.20.3 Apk for Android
The description of Neutron Music Player
Neutron Player is an advanced music player with an audiophile-grade platform-independent in-house developed 32/64-bit audio engine which does not rely on the OS music player API and thus delivers truly unique experience to you.
* It outputs hi-res audio directly to the internal DAC (including USB DAC) and offers a rich set of DSP effects.
* It is the only application capable of sending audio data to the network renderers (UPnP/DLNA, Chromecast) with all DSP effects applied, including the gapless playback.
* It features a unique PCM to DSD real-time oversampling mode (if supported by DAC), so you can play your favorite music in DSD resolution.
* It offers the sophisticated user interface with an advanced media library functionality that is appreciated by audiophiles and music lovers from all parts of our world!
* 32/64-bit hi-res audio processing (HD audio)
* OS and platform independent decoding and audio processing
* Hi-Res Audio support (up to 32-bit, 768 kHz):
- devices with on-board Hi-Res Audio DACs
- DAPs: iBasso DX, Cayin i5-N8ii, Fiio X and M, HiBy R
* Bit-perfect playback
* Supports all audio formats
* Native DSD (direct or DoP), DSD
* Multi-channel native DSD (4.0 - 5.1: ISO, DFF, DSF)
* Output all to DSD
* DSD to PCM decoding
* DSD formats: DFF, DSF, ISO SACD/DVD
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M
* Voice audio format: SPEEX
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL
* Lyrics (LRC files, metadata)
* Streaming audio (plays Internet radio streams, Icecast, Shoutcast)
* Supports large media libraries
* Network music sources:
- SMB/CIFS network device (NAS or PC, Samba shares)
- UPnP/DLNA media server
- SFTP (over SSH) server
- FTP server
- WebDAV server
* Output to Chromecast (up to 24-bit, 192 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects)
* Output to UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer (up to 24-bit, 768 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects)
* Direct output to USB DAC (via USB OTG adapter, up to 32-bit, 768 kHz)
* UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer server (gapless, DSP effects)
* Device local music library management via internal FTP server
* DSP effects:
- Parametric Equalizer (4-60 band, fully configurable: type, frequency, Q, gain)
- Graphic EQ mode (21 presets)
- Frequency Response Correction (5000+ AutoEq presets for 2500+ headphones, user defined)
- Surround Sound (Ambiophonic RACE)
- Crossfeed (better stereo sound perception in headphones)
- Compressor / Limiter (compression of dynamic range)
- Time Delay (loudspeaker time alignment)
- Dithering (minimize quantization)
- Pitch, Tempo (playback speed and pitch correction)
- Phase Inversion (channel polarity change)
* Speaker overload protecting filters: Subsonic, Ultrasonic
* Normalization by Peak, RMS (Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects)
* Replay Gain from metadata
* Gapless playback
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls
* High quality real-time optional resampling
* Real-time Spectrum, Waveform, RMS analyzers
* Balance (L/R)
* Mono mode
* Profiles (multiple configurations)
* Playback modes: Shuffle, Loop, Single Track, Sequential, Queue
* Playlist management
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category
* Tag editing: MP3, FLAC, OGG, APE, SPEEX, WAV, WV, M4A, MP4 (internal, SD [partial support], SMB, SFTP)
* Folder mode
* Clock mode
* Timers: sleep, wake
* Android Auto
Try Eval version before buying!
NEON optimized APK for 32-bit ARM CPUs:
Please report bugs directly by e-mail or via forum.
Follow us on Twitter:
- full hi-res (PCM, DSD) support for Sony Walkman and Cayin N8ii DAPs.
* Improved tolerance to database failures by keeping last working version.
* Updated FRC presets to the latest.
* Added group switches to the widgets (UI - Playing Now - Group-switch Mode).
* Removed limitation for DSD128 for DACs with 192 kHz max frequency.
- ABC widget could point list to the wrong position;
- infinite duration not detected in case of Foobar2000 UPnP streaming via WAV.