The description of MT Manager
MT Manager is a very powerful file manager and apk editor, you can use it to do a lot of things on your phone, such as managing files, modifying software, translating applications, editing text and so on.
The main functions are:
- File management, such as file copy, move, delete. If you give root privilege to MT, you can access the system directory, remount the file system as read-write, modify file permissions and owner.
- Open the ZIP file like WinRAR. You can delete, rename, move, add / replace external files to the ZIP without decompression and repackaging, and decompress files in the ZIP.
- Text editor, picture viewer, music player, font previewer, script executer, text contrast and other functions, in the sidebar you can easily view the storage device, FTP connection, bookmark, background, tools and so on.
- Many powerful APK editing features, like dex editor, arsc editor, xml editor. you can also sign apk, optimize apk, clone apk, remove signature verification, confuse apk resource, anti-confuse apk resource, translate app.
- Signature verification was removed by replacing the method of saving the settings + a method was found that should be called from the native
- Implemented VIP import function jks (so far there is only one error connection to the server failed, because the current method does not allow the implementation of other errors, if you are sure that you entered everything correctly, then your device does not support. jks, use .bks
- Implemented saving in hex editor
- Signature receipt for VIP signature verification function implemented
- Implemented XML decompilation (not perfect, wait for future releases)
- Implemented decompiling with 2 decompilers (jadx, fernflower)
- Added landscape mode (fixed by auto-rotate key in the curtain)
- Do not ask for an update