|Name||Notification Light / LED for Samsung - aodNotify|
You need a notification light / LED for your Galaxy Note 20 / S20 / S10 / Note 10 or A51 series?
With aodNotify you can easily add a notification light / LED directly to Samsung's Always On Display!
You can select different notification light styles and show the notification light around the camera cutout, screen edges or even simulate an notification LED dot in the statusbar of your Galaxy Note 20 / S20 / S10 / Note 10 or A51 series device!
As the notification light is integrated in Samsung's Always On Display it has minimal battery consumption and doesn't drain your battery like other apps which keep your phone awake!
If you don't need the Always On Display, the app can also activate the Always On Display (AOD) only on notifications or show the notification light / LED even without the Always On Display!
With the notification preview feature you can directly see if you have important notifications without waking your Galaxy Note 20 / S20 / S10!
• Notification light / LED for Galaxy Note 20, S20, S10, Note 10 and others!
• Low energy notification preview (android 10+)
• Activate Always On Display (AOD) only on notifications
• Charging / Low battery light / LED
• Notification light styles (around camera, screen, LED dot)
• Custom app / contact colors
• ECO animations to save battery
• Interval mode (on/off) to save battery
• Night times to save battery
• Minimal battery consumption
BATTERY USAGE PER HOUR ~
• LED - 3.0%
• LED & INTERVAL - 1.5%
• LED & ECO ANIMATION - 1.5%
• LED & ECO ANIMATION & INTERVAL - 1.0%
• NOTIFICATION PREVIEW - 0.5%
• ALWAYS ON DISPLAY - 0.5%
Without the notification light the app consumes almost 0% battery!
• S20 / S20+ / S20 Ultra
• S8 / S9 / S10 / S10+
• Note 8 / Note 9 / Note 10 / Note 20
• A51 / A71
• A6 / A7 / A8 / A9
• A30 / A50 / A70 / A80
• C5 / C7 / C8 / C9
• Samsung may block this app with future updates!
• Please check if the app is compatible before updating phone software or always on display!
• Altough we never experienced any screen burn in issues on our test devices, we recommend to not keep the notification light / LED active for a long time! Use at you own responsibility!
"Samsung Galaxy" is a protected trademark of "SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS"
You can now block notifications in aodNotify with specific contact names or keywords! Just select the blocking symbol in color settings!
• Contact/keyword blocking
• Fixed contact colors
• Added app backup info in FAQ
• Added more translations
• Added fixes & optimizations