The description of Pixzilla - King of monsters
An invaded city, a giant robot, fire trucks, tanks, combat helicopters, fighter planes, flamethrower spray, aliens, a giant flying monkey, transformers, super bazookas and a crazy professor, can you imagine a better video game?
Pixzilla is out of control, created by the Professor to finish with the corruption of Techno City.
Pix-Zilla, the king of monsters, is a 2D shoot 'em up game with 8-bit retro pixel aesthetics, inspired by great 90's movies and classic video games of the run and gun and shoot 'em up, fully adapted to be able to control it with just two fingers on your phone and be able to play it anywhere.
The professor has created Pix-Zilla to end the corruption of the city of Techno City, a city devastated by aliens invasion. Pix-Zilla will have to finish all the enemies while trying to survive in the race until the final bosses.
Pix-Zilla has all these features:
- No ADS included.
- Very simple gameplay, only two fingers are necessary.
- The possibility of creating chaos in the city destroying everything in your path.
- Three different weapons with different power.
- Power-ups and bonuses.
- A crowd of enemies, aliens, tanks, fighter planes, monkeys ...
- The possibility of climbing on top of buildings.
- Two different game modes, Record endless run mode, and story mode with up to 10 levels.
- High score ranking.
Registered by Twisted Fingers Games
A game designed by Jaime Falomir and developed by Fernando Iguago