Sense Pad – Gesture Control (PRO) 1.2.7 Apk for Android
The description of Sense Pad - Gesture Control
One gesture is enough to navigate between your favorite apps or control your phone. Launch applications with predefined or custom gestures, call contacts, turn your camera's flash on and off, and more with a single gesture.
- Go home
- Show recent apps
- Expand notifications
- Open app drawer
- Open setting drawer
- Launch app
- Launch activity
- Launch shortcut
- Show contact
- Call contact
- Play/pause media
- Next media
- Previous media
- Lock device
- Wake device
- Launch camera
- Toggle flashlight
- Volume +/- (Only Edge Sense)
- Brightness +/- (Only Edge Sense)
- Toggle auto rotation
- Toggle WIFI
- Toggle Bluetooth
- Double tap
- Long touch
- Swipe left
- Swipe right
- Swipe up
- Swipe down
- Custom gesture
- Scroll Horizontal (Only Edge Sense)
- Scroll Vertical (Only Edge Sense)
- You can do many actions by double tap and long touch gestures on the floating sense pad icon.
- You can do many actions by tap, double tap, swipe and long touch gestures on the pill styled navigation bar.
Edge Sense (Pro)
- You can do many actions by double tap, long touch, swipe and scroll gestures on the edges of the screen.
Sensor Sense (Pro)
- You can do many actions when the device is on or off by shaking, chopping, twisting and waving motions.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
This app uses Accessibility services.
- CAMERA permission is only used to turn on/off Flashlight, not for taking a photo.
- BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN is only used to lock the screen function.
The app does not use the permissions for any other purposes.
- We never publicly disclose any personal or sensitive user data related to financial or payment activities or any government identification numbers, photos and contacts, etc.
If you like the app please do not forget to rate. You can share your thoughts in comments or via email.
- Added ability to hide Sense Pad related things on the screen before taking a screenshot