The description of BuzzKill - Notification Superpowers
BuzzKill allows you to see the notifications you want to see when you want to see them and filter out those you don't. Here is just a taste of what BuzzKill can do:
• Cooldown - Don't get buzzed multiple times when someone messages you multiple times in quick succession
• Custom alert - Set a custom sound or vibration pattern for a specific contact or phrase
• Dismiss - Automatically swipe away any notification you don't want to see, without hiding all notifications for that app
• Reply - Reply to a message if you haven't seen it after a while
• Vibration - Custom vibration for apps or contacts. Know who is messaging you without looking at your phone
• Remind me - Keep buzzing you until you see a notification
• Undo - Gives you a second chance to tap on a notification when you accidentally swipe it away
• Snooze - Receive your notifications in batches to make them fit your schedule
• Alarm - Get your attention such as for a security camera notification
• Secret - Hide the content of the notification
• And many more...
BuzzKill is privacy first. There are no ads, no trackers and no data ever leaves your device. Unlike pretty much every app on your phone and the Play Store it doesn't have access to the internet (you can check) so you can be sure that your data is safe.
BuzzKill has a companion app for Wear OS that allows you to trigger certain actions on the watch based on the rules that the phone triggers. For example you can create a rule in BuzzKill to trigger an alarm when you receive a certain notification. With the BuzzKill companion app, you can have the alarm show up on your watch too.
Accessibility Service API
BuzzKill includes an optional accessibility service that allows it automate certain actions on your device. For example you set BuzzKill to automatically tap a button in a notification. No data is collected and no data leaves the device. You do not need to enable the accessibility service unless you create a rule that uses it.
Improved support for Android 14