The description of Tiny Bubbles
Winner of over a dozen gaming awards. Play with fluid clusters of soap bubbles in this mesmerizing puzzle game. Inflate, mix, match, pop, and solve. Hundreds of goals to complete. Give your brain a workout: starts easy, then gets more and more challenging.
** NOTE: This free version of Tiny Bubbles is ad-supported. Any in-app purchase will remove ads. There is an upgrade that unlocks Dark Graphics Mode and 2 additional Worlds with 49 hard puzzles.
INNOVATIVE NEW GAMEPLAY
Fill bubbles with colorful air and push nearby bubbles around using the physics of real bubbles! Break edges between bubbles to mix new colors and create matches of 4 or more. Plan your strategy from a list of moves to build up cascading chain reactions for dazzling bonuses.
HOURS OF AMAZING CONTENT
Experience unique surprises down every path! Each of the over 170 handmade puzzles requires new thinking and twisting strategies with ever increasing challenges. Play in 3 different game modes: PUZZLES, ARCADE, and INFINITY. Try to beat 35 bubbly achievements that will test your mastery.
LIFE-LIKE SOAP BUBBLE PHYSICS
From the vision of artist/coder/designer Stu Denman and inspired by the work of his MIT scientist grandfather, the game brings the beauty of nature to your screen. Incredibly fluid “molecular dynamics engine” animates hundreds of bubbles at 60 FPS.
RELAXING AND ATMOSPHERIC
Relaxing ambient music gracefully integrates with the satisfying sounds of popping bubbles. Put on a pair of headphones and experience a new level of flow and mindfulness. ASMR. Play Infinity mode to earn helpful hints for when you get stuck.
Help tiny aquatic creatures that are trapped in the bubbles. Avoid greedy jelly crabs and spiky urchins. Love him or hate him, a curious fish named Bloop will surely reveal your nature as an optimist or a pessimist.
Featuring an innovative color-blind mode that provides an authentic and accessible game experience without intrusive icons or patterns.
------ AWARDS ------
● Winner, Best Mobile Game, Gamer's Voice Award at SXSW
● Winner, Best Quickplay, 14th International Mobile Gaming Awards
● Winner, Google Indie Games Festival
● Grand Prize Winner, The Label's Indie Showdown
● Official Selection, The PAX 10, Penny Arcade Expo West
● Winner, Amazon Games Forum Showdown
● Winner, Seattle Indie Game Competition
● Winner, Best Overall Game, Intel Buzz Workshop
● Official Selection, Indie Megabooth, PAX West
● Official Selection, Made With Unity Showcase
● Finalist, Intel Level Up
● Finalist, Best Gameplay, AzPlay, Spain
Data Privacy Disclosure: Should you give consent, Tiny Bubbles collects device information to diagnose problems and improve gameplay as well as show more relevant ads. Any in-game purchase will remove ads.
If you have any problems or feedback, we'd love to hear from you:
● Fixed notification prompts appearing between levels on devices running Android 13+
● In-app purchases older than 5 years are now recognized again. If you ran into this issue, your progress will not be lost.
● You can once again complete offers to earn tickets: a much improved experience provided by Tapjoy.
● Fixed a bug where Bloop could become permanently inflated until you restarted the app.
● Many other minor bug fixes.
● Thank you for your continued patience on the Aquarium feature.