|Name||Your Calendar Widget|
|Genre||Calendar & Reminder|
Your Calendar Widget is a widget, that can be used on the homescreen, lockscreen and your notification bar. It shows your upcoming events. You can easily configure and adapt the widget to your needs. Each widget has its own configuration. This allows you to have several widgets with different calendar- and display-settings.
• The widget can be used on the homescreen, the lockscreen and in the notification bar
• Almost every element can be adapted to your personal preferences
• Agenda, inline-agenda and simple display mode. There is a variety of different event display options
• Various options for event-visualization in order to identify upcoming events more easily (timeline, badges, notifications, font and background settings)
• The month-calendar provides full access to the entire calendar right from the homescreen
• View birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts
• With the Google Task Integration tasks can be viewed and edited
• Countless predefined themes provided by the system and the community
• Events can be filtered using the event title
• Any number of widgets can be created, each with its own configuration
• Read Calendar: This permission is required to show your calendar events in the widget
• Access your device Storage: This permission is required to read and write widget-backups. On Android P and higher this permission is also required to be able to show your wallpaper in the preview of the widget settings
• Contacts: This permission is required if you like to see birthday and anniversary information from you contacts. Further its required to to read your account information to show your tasks.
With the Google Task Integration you are able to show your Google Tasks in the widget. Further you can create new tasks or complete existing tasks. The widget will also consider your subtasks.
Google Reminders can't be displayed in the widget. Unfortunately Google does not provide an API to access Google Reminders.
In order to show your Outlook calendar in the widget, add your account via gmail:
1) Open the Gmail app
2) Open the preferences (menu on left top and select settings)
3) Choose Add account
4) Select Exchange and Office365
5) After you followed the setup process, you should be able to select your Outlook-calendars in the widget
6) If your Outlook account is still not visible, synchronize your accounts (i.e. via Google Calendar App - Refresh)
Widget is not updating
To prevent Your Calendar Widget from not being able to update itself, the app should be excluded from all energy saving options. Problems in the Google Calendar app can also delay the synchronization of appointments. It helps to start the synchronization manually (open Google Calendar, top right 'Refresh') Further help on the Google Calendar app: https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/6261951?hl=en
It can also help to use a different calendar app for editing events.
PRO Edition Not Detected
If your purchase is not detected (i.e. after switching to a new phone), try this:
Usually you need to wait, synchronize your purchase data and/or restart device.
If you like to contribute a translation into your language, please contact me via e-mail.
sunset and the stars by paulgilmore
Mountain by MRusta
Night hill by Yupnguyen
Mountains Sunset from Parallax Live Wallpaper App
Chinese Translation added (Thanks Kamiya!)
The widget language can now be set to english independent of the system language