Ventusky: Weather Maps & Radar (PREMIUM) 23.0 Apk for Android
The description of Ventusky: Weather Maps
The app combines highly accurate weather forecast for your location with a 3D map showing development of weather in a broader area in a very interesting way. This allows you to see where precipitation is going to come from or where the wind is blowing from. The uniqueness of the app comes from the amount of data displayed. Forecast of weather, precipitation, wind, cloud cover, atmospheric pressure, snow cover and other meteorological data for different altitudes is available for the whole world. Moreover, the app is completely free of ads.
The Ventusky application solves weather displaying in an interesting way. Wind is displayed using streamlines which clearly portray the continuous development of weather. Airflow on Earth is always in motion and the streamlines depict this motion in an amazing way. This makes the interconnection of all atmospheric phenomena obvious.
Weather forecast for the first three days is available in the app in one-hour steps. For other days, it’s available in three-hour steps. Users can also look up sunrise and sunrise times in a given place.
Thanks to the Ventusky application, visitors get data directly from the numerical models that, just a few years ago, were used solely by meteorologists. The app collects data from the most accurate numerical models. Besides the well-known data from the American GFS and HRRR models, it also displays data from the Canadian GEM model and the German ICON model, which is unique thanks to its high resolution for the whole world. Two models, EURAD and USRAD, are based on current radar and satellite readings. These models are able to show precisely current precipitation in US and Europe.
You can also display weather fronts. We have created a neural network that predicts the positions of cold, warm, occluded, and stationary fronts based on data from weather models. This algorithm is unique, and we are the first on the world who makes global fronts forecast available to users.
LIST OF WEATHER MAPS
• Temperature (15 levels)
• Perceived temperature
• Temperature anomaly
• Precipitation (1 hour, 3 hour, long time accumulation)
• Air quality (AQI, NO2, SO2, PM10, PM2.5, O3, dust or CO)
• Probability of aurora
LIST OF PREMIUM WEATHER MAPS - PAID CONTENT
• Wind (16 levels)
• Wind gusts (1 hour, long time maximum)
• Cloud cover (high, middle, low, total)
• Snow cover (total, new)
• Dew point
• Air pressure
• CAPE, CIN, LI, Helicity (SRH)
• Freezing level
• Wave forecast
• Ocean currents
Do you have questions or suggestions?
Follow us on social media
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ventusky/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ventuskycom
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Ventuskycom
Visit our website on: https://www.ventusky.com
1) Precipitation probability forecast. The probabilistic forecast is based on 40 outputs of the ICON model. Each of the outputs is run with slightly different initial conditions. The effect of these changes on precipitation amount is investigated. For example, with a probability of 100%, rain is certain. On the contrary, with a probability of 0 % there is no risk of rain.
2) Design improvements
3) Bug fixes