Termius – SSH and SFTP client (PREMIUM) 5.9.0 Apk for Android
The description of Termius - SSH/SFTP and Telnet client
Termius is an SSH client and terminal how it should be. Connect with one tap from any mobile and desktop device—no re-entering IP addresses, ports, and passwords.
With a free Termius Starter plan, you can:
· Connect from your mobile and desktop device with SSH, Mosh, Telnet, Port Forwarding, and SFTP.
· Get a desktop-grade terminal experience with a virtual keyboard covering all the special keys required, or connect your Bluetooth keyboard.
Use gestures or shake the device while in the terminal to emulate stroking of Tab, arrows, PgUp/Down, Home, and End, etc.
· Work in several sessions simultaneously with a multi-tab interface and split-view support.
· Customize your terminal themes and fonts for each connection.
· Save your favorite and frequently used commands and shell scripts to execute them with a tap instead of typing.
· Quickly access the unified history of your terminal commands.
· Get the support of ECDSA and ed25519 keys as well as a chacha20-poly1305 cipher.
With the Termius Pro plan, you can also:
· Access your connection settings and credentials from all your devices anytime with an encrypted cloud vault.
· No limitations on the number of devices to sync.
· Run your saved commands on multiple sessions or servers or instantly get them autocompleted in the terminal.
· Connect to your hardware via Serial Cable.
· Authenticate using hardware FIDO2 keys.
· Connect through Proxy and jump servers.
· Set custom environment variables.
Integrate with AWS and DigitalOcean.
· Protect your credentials with Touch ID or Face ID and your account with two-factor authentication.
· Keep your keys on your machine with SSH agent forwarding.
Termius reinvents the command line experience. We strive to make remote access for admins and engineers a more productive and enjoyable experience.
- Terminal Autocomplete is now free. Less typing on mobile, more autocomplete in the terminal for everyone!
- Password Paste in the terminal is also free now. Running a command with sudo and it asks for a password, there is no longer a need to type it manually if it's saved in the host - just click one button on the keyboard and no longer feel the pain 🙂
- We improved the connection flow so it's easier now to enter data or pass interactive checks during the connection.
- Stability improvements