Solid Explorer File Manager 2.8.20 Apk + Mod for Android
The description of Solid Explorer File Manager
Solid Explorer is a file management app inspired by the old school file commander applications. It will help you:
🗄️ Easily manage files in dual pane layout
🔐 Protect files with strong encryption
🖥️ Manage files on your cloud storage or NAS
☁️ Backup apps and files to any desired destination
Explore your device
Solid Explorer lets you navigate to files stored on your device and automatically organizes them into collections. You can view, delete, move, rename or share any files. It also allows you to quickly find the files you need through indexed search with filters.
Keep your files safe
Solid Explorer can protect selected files with strong AES encryption and put them in a secure folder, which contents are unreadable for other apps. The file manager will ask for password or fingerprint confirmation when you browse the folder. Even if you uninstall Solid Explorer, the files stay on your device and are still protected.
Although this file manager doesn’t feature a dedicated storage analyzer, you can find out which files take up most of space by going to folder properties of internal storage or SD card. You will find the information about the percentage of space each folder takes and the list of biggest files. You can also use search with a file size filter.
Organize remote files
Solid Explorer supports major network protocols and cloud providers to let you organize multiple remote file locations in one place. You can easily transfer files between cloud locations/servers just by dragging them from one panel to another.
Major feature list:
• Files management - main storage, SD card, USB OTG
• Cloud storage - easily connect and manage files on Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Owncloud, SugarSync, MediaFire, Yandex, Mega*
• NAS - support for major network protocols FTP, SFTP, SMB (Samba), WebDav
• File encryption - password and fingerprint protection
• Archives - support for ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR files
• Root explorer - browse system files if your device is rooted
• Indexed search - quickly find files on your device
• Analyze storage - manage files taking too much space on your device
• Organized collections - files categorized in Downloads, Recent,Photos, Videos, Music, Documents and Apps
• Internal image viewer, music player and text editor - for easier browsing on remote storages
• Batch rename - with support for naming patterns
• FTP Server - for accessing your local files from PC
• Themes and icon sets - rich customization options
Solid Explorer will also manage files on your Chromebook with support for mouse and keyboard input.
* with paid add-on
Full / paid features unlocked - no extra keys required.
Unwanted licenses + recipients + providers + services removed;
Optimized and zipped graphics and cleared resources for faster application loading;
Ad / service / provider licenses removed from Android.manifest;
Ad links are removed and methods are invalidated.
Ad layout view disabled.
Google Drive Cloud works;
Checking the Google Play Store installation package has been disabled.
Debug code removed;
Remove the default .source tags of the corresponding Java filenames.
Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase is disabled;
Work with main plugins;
No tracker or active ads;
AOSP compliant mode;
Optimized graphics and zipped and cleared resources for fast loading - [15.2 MB total apk size];
Languages: En, Ru;
CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a;
Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
Signature of original package changed;
- fixed Dropbox login issue
- fixed an error after interrupting file copy to SD card
- minor bug fixes
- support for rsa-sha2 in the SFTP client
- updated translations
- crash fixes
- fixed a crash when entering special characters into the search field
- fixed automatic trash purge
- updated translations
- other minor fixes
- fixed OneDrive upload issues
- fixed ftp server not working in AP mode on some devices
- fixed crash when using search