|Name||Single Origin 2|
|Genre||Education & Curriculum|
The description of Single Origin 2
Single Origin 2 helps you brew the perfect cup every time:
• Pulse pouring: Pour in steps as your coffee brews to get the perfect balance of sour, sweet, and bitter notes.
• Iced recipes: Every pour-over includes recipes for iced versions with an in-recipe toggle.
• Tasting notifications: Get a notification to taste your coffee once it has cooled. Tapping the notification takes you straight to a quick rating card.
• Dark mode: Easily brew all night with dark mode.
• Rate your brew: Add tasting notes, an overall rating, and notes to each brew.
• Smart suggestions: Once you rate your brew, you'll see a suggestion of how to improve next time.
• A variety of brew methods:
• Chemex (6 and 3 cup)
• Eva Solo
• French press (3, 4, and 8 cup)
• Kalita Wave (185 and 155)
• V60 (#02, #01)
• A variety of supported grinders:
• Generic Grinder (1-10)
• Baratza Encore and Virtuoso (1-40)
• Capresso Infinity (0-10)
• Cuisinart DMB-8 (1-18)
• Mahlkönig EK43 (0-16)
• Fellow Ode (1 - 11)
• Adjustable units: Granularly define units in grams, ounces, or measuring cups. Fahrenheit and Celsius also supported.
• Choose your grinder: Choose your grinder to record grind settings.
- There's a new slider that makes it easier to choose volumes, grinds, and temperatures.
- Adds a brewing timeline that visually represents events throughout a brew.
- It's now easier to delete notes, just swipe left on a note to reveal a delete button or swipe further to swipe-to-delete.
- Smoother animations throughout the app.
- Improved grind reference pictures.