|Name||Scientific Calculator | Complex Number | Graphics|
The description of Scientific Calculator | Complex Number | Graphics
This scientific calculator supports all main mathematical operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) and functions with real, imaginary or, in general, complex numbers as their arguments.
••• Note: Swipe the number pad to the right to see more functions (trig, hyperbolic, inverses, etc).
• Trigonometric functions and their Inverses
• Exponential and logarithmic functions
• Hyperbolic functions and their Inverses
• Gamma function, Γ
• Psi function, Ψ
• Zeta function, ζ
•••You can also enter functions f(x) or parametric equations p(t) and generate table of values.
This calculator also lets you do statistics with one or two dimensional real data (you can use expressions of complex numbers for data as long as they evaluate to real numbers):
• • x1, x2 ,x3, ... .
• Press Σ to calculate sum, mean, max, min, variance, sample and standard deviation, median, upper and lower quartile, etc.
•• x1, y1; x2, y2; x3, y3; ... .
• Press Σ to calculate the equation of the linear regression line and graph it.
•• Calculate combinations C(n, r) and permutations P(n, r).
This scientific calculator computes scientific/mathematical expressions containing real, imaginary and, in general, complex numbers in standard (rectangular) a+bi and polar (phasor) r∠(θ) forms such as
(1/2 + 2i )(3 + 4i) + 3∠(π/4) + sin(i)cos(2 + 3i)^(4 - 2i)
and optionally converts the result or any complex number in standard form to polar and other modular forms and vice versa (long press i or ∠ to see all forms of the calculated result).
• Physical/Chemical/Atomic and other scientific constants.
• Easy to use unit converter (Time, Mass, Length, Velocity, and many more).
Description of additional scientific features and detailed built-in instruction is provided in the menu accompanying this scientific calculator/complex number calculator.