|Name||Network Tools: WiFi Analyzer, IP Utilities|
|Genre||Internet & Network|
The description of Network Tools: WiFi Analyzer, IP Utilities
Network Tools: WiFi Analyzer, IP Utilities app is a combination of tools to help you to understand your network's configuration, WiFi states, any potential issues, the availability of the network and its performance.
• IPInfo: Network Summary, Wireless network type, status, name and IP address
• Ping - TCP and HTTP ping, Shows how long it takes for packets to reach host.
• Traceroute - discover all intermediate hops that packets pass on their way to their destination.
• Port scanner - TCP ports scanner, you can know which ports are open on the host.
• Whois lookup - view DNS records for a given domain/hostname
• Wi-Fi scanner - available wifi connections, WiFi band, Signal strength, Security and SSID
• DNS Lookup - reverse lookup & just type in a numeric address
• IP Calculator - subnet/IP address calculator for setting up routers and addresses on IP networks
• Wifi signal meter can view your current WiFi signal strength and detect WiFi Signal Strength around you in real time.
Very useful features of Network Tools: WiFi Analyzer, IP Utilities app:
- Ultimate tool for network analysis, wifi scanning and problem detection
- Network Summary: Wireless network type, status, name and IP address
- Full information about your network, find out internal or external IP
- Ping scanner : statistics on average host response time
- Port check: finds open ports and available services
- WiFi analyzer : detail information about wifi networks & connected devices
- Identify nearby WiFi Access Points & channels signal strength
- Configure your WiFi Router Settings setup page, 192.168.0.1 on router setup page
*WiFi Analyzer offers very useful functions for WiFI analysis such as Access points, channel rating, channel graph, WiFi strength and recommends the best available wifi channels.
- Supports 2.4GHz/5GHz and WiFi Channel Optimizer
- Provides you information individually on wifi channels
- WiFi Analyzer tool shows signal strength in history graph
** In app purchase refund issue solved