Learning to code has never been so easy!
Advance your career, build apps and websites, or even become a developer. With Mimo, you can learn programming - the skill of the century, a few minutes at a time.
🏆 Google Play's Editor's Choice
🏆 Best Self-Improvement Apps of 2018
Even if you know nothing about coding but want to level up your skills and become open to all the opportunities available to those who are fluent in computer programming languages, Mimo is a great way to get introduced to the world of coding. Install Mimo and get the coding lessons that will fit into your day.
Mimo makes learning to code and diving into computer science as intuitive and easy as possible.
With Mimo Learn to Code app you'll be able to:
• Learn the most popular programming languages
• Solve bite-size programming exercises that fit into your daily routine
• Run code and build real-world projects on the go
• Learn programming at your own pace
• Practice with coding challenges
• Build a portfolio of real-world projects
• Get a certificate to showcase your coding skills
• Join a community of millions of coders
• Start the Python path and begin your coding journey with an in-demand and all-purpose language. Learn Python with 2,600+ bite-size exercises, 53+ Concepts, and 32+ Projects that will unlock as you keep expanding your skills.
• With the SQL curriculum, you'll dive into data science and learn to analyze data with SQL, and even learn how Google and Netflix use big data to recommend websites or movies.
What Mimo learners say:
• "I had to learn some basic coding...This app is ridiculously easy to use, so convenient, and seriously effective", Cati S.
• "I started coding with Mimo a few days ago, and I already am understanding how webpages and other things are developed! I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to learn coding.", Perseus B.
Mimo's interactive curriculum and bite-sized coding lessons make it possible to learn to code at your own pace: coding tutorials and challenges are there for you to discover and learn more, whenever you have a few minutes.
You can write real code on our mobile code editor that works like an IDE and helps you run code wherever you are, compete with Mimo's coding community, solve coding challenges, learn multiple programming languages, and do much more at your own pace!
TechCrunch and The New York Times agree that, with Mimo, everyone can learn to code:
• "This way you can work learning to code into your daily routine, whenever you have a few minutes of downtime." – TechCrunch
• "The app's lessons are bite-size to make it easy to squeeze coding into your busy day." – The New York Times
We will be happy to guide you along your personalized coding journey if you join millions of coders who are already learning programming and data science with Mimo's courses.
You can code, too!
No compiler errors here! We've worked on improving and developing new features to help you have the smoothest learning journey possible. Happy coding!