The description of Listen Audiobook Player
7 Day Refund Policy
Google offers an automatic 2 hour refund window. But if you would like more time you can try it risk free for a week. If you would like to request a refund, send me the order number found in the receipt Google emails you at the time of purchase.
Please email me if you have any questions or experience any trouble.
For fast and friendly support: email@example.com
This player is designed to play content provided by the user.
You can get DRM free books from sites such as https://librivox.org/, Overdrive (through your library), http://www.downpour.com/, http://www.loyalbooks.com/, or any place that provides DRM free audio.
Additionally, you may also download a number of curated books from Librivox from within the app such as:
• The Count of Monte Cristo
• The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
• Around the World in Eighty Days
• The Invisible Man
• The Time Machine
• The Call of the Wild
• Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
• Anne of Green Gables
• Sense and Sensibility
• Pride and Prejudice
• A Little Princess
• Marcus Aurelius - Meditations
• Bhagavad Gita
• Old Testament
• New Testament
• The Koran
• Tao Teh King
• No advertisements. No in-app purchases to unlock features.
• Folder based library automatically stays in sync with your audiobook folder. Each book should be placed in its own folder. Allows books to be organized within subfolders. Library will allow you to browse folders, or list all books at once. Search button allows you to quickly find any book in your library.
• Supports mp3, m4b, m4a, opus, ogg, aac, flac, and more. (must be DRM free)
- Embedded chapters are supported, including Overdrive/Libby chapters.
• Variable playback speed (0.5 to 4x), trim silence, pitch control, and volume boost, equalizer and balance. Can set global defaults and per book override.
• Cover art is added from embedded art, images in the book folder, or can be downloaded easily from within the app.
• Android Auto
• Plex integration to download books from your Plex library directly to your local library.
• Option to convert books to Opus format. Files are generally much smaller with minimal change to sound quality.
• Built in sync support. You can synchronize current position and bookmarks to multiple devices.
• Bookmarks. Including ability to view and search bookmarks for all books in a single view. Create an audio clip of your bookmark that can be saved or shared with others.
• Position History.
• Bluetooth play/pause/skip support.
• Can remember last played volume.
• Lock-screen control.
• Control with Tasker, Llama, etc. See: http://goo.gl/GPz8SA for available actions.
• Book Play queue.
• Sleep timer with shake to reset, set custom notification sounds, and a few unique options.
• Auto rewind depending on paused time, customize rewind times to your liking.
• Set custom short and long skip times.
• Set custom colors for progress bars, action bar, and text.
• Headset button user defined actions (1x to 6x clicks).
English, Deutsch (German), Pусский (Russian), Polski (Polish), Svenska (Swedish), Українська (Ukrainian), French (Français), Spanish (Español), Italian (Italiano)
• Added Settings | Backup and restore | Import bookmarks.
• Library scan improvements for certain file types.
• Updated Plex integration to support downloading books from a shared library.
• Fix tab labels not showing on image background download screen.
• Updated Libby chapter parsing to fix some issues.
• Add corresponding chapter name to the position history list.
• Show current file name on the no image background when embedded chapters are in use in a multi file book.