Koala Sampler 1.4061 Apk for Android
The description of Koala Sampler
Koala is the ultimate pocket-sized sampler. Record anything with your phone's mic or load your own sounds. Use Koala to create beats with those samples, add effects and create a track!
Koala’s super intuitive interface helps you make a tracks in a flash, there is no brake pedal. You can also resample the output of the app back into the input, through the effects, so the sonic possibilities are endless.
Koala's design focuses totally on making the music making progress instant, keeping you in the flow and keeping it fun, not getting bogged down by pages of parameters and micro-editing.
"Been putting that $4 koala sampler to good use lately. Undeniably great tool that puts some of these expensive beat boxes to shame. A must cop."
-- flying lotus, twitter
* Record up to 64 different samples with your mic
* Transform your voice or any other sound with 16 superb built-in fx
* Resample the output of the app back into a new sample
* Export loops or entire tracks as professional quality WAV files
* Copy/paste or merge sequences just by dragging them
* Create beats with the high-resolution sequencer
* Import your own samples
* Use AI to separate samples into individual instruments (drums, bass, vocals and other)
* Keyboard mode lets you play chromatically or one of 9 scales
* Quantize, add swing to get the right feel
* Normal/One-shot/Loop/Reverse playback of samples
* Attack, release and tone adjustable on each sample
* Mute/Solo controls
* Note repeat
* Add any (or all) of the 16 effects to the entire mix
* MIDI controllable - play your samples on a keyboard
NOTE: If you’re having trouble with microphone input please turn off "OpenSL" in Koala's audio settings.
8 Built-in Microphone FX:
* More Bass
* More Treble
* Octave up
* Octave down
16 Built-in DJ Mix FX:
* Comb filter
* Ring modulator
* Resonant High/Low Pass Filters
* Tempo Delay
Features included in SAMURAI In-App Purchase
* Pro-quality Timestretch (4 modes: Modern, Retro, Beats and Re-pitch)
* Piano roll editor
* Auto-chop (auto, equal, and lazy chop)
* Pocket operator sync out
A few bug fixes