|Name||KinoConsole - Stream PC games|
The description of KinoConsole - Stream PC games
Play PC games on your Android phone, tablet or TV. KinoConsole is remote desktop application optimised for streaming games to your smartphone or tablet device.
New! KinoConsole now also supports virtual reality headsets like cardboard. Use your device for accurate and lag-free head tracking. For games that do not natively have stereo rendering KinoConsole can automatically duplicate video for both eyes.
Control games with touchscreen gestures, virtual on-screen joystick, external gamepad or head-tracking. You can also customise controls to your preference.
To start playing games download and install Kinoni Remote Server from http://kinoconsole.kinoni.com to your PC. For best gaming experience you need a powerful multi-core PC and fast wireless network. For WiFi 5 GHz network is recommended.
• Play latest games from your home PC
• Supports HD resolution video up to 60 frames per second (Pro version)
• Virtual reality headset support with accurate head tracking
• Side-by-side rendering support for games without stereo 3D
• Low-latency CD-quality stereo audio
• Control games with touchscreen gestures, external gamepad or virtual on-screen joystick
• Prebuilt optimised controls for popular games
• Customise controls to your preference
• Supports external game controllers compatible with Android
• Automatically adds your Steam games to game library
• Launch games remotely from Android application
• Simple one-time minimal setup, start playing in minutes
• Automatic server discovery in local network, also support playing across the internet
• KinoConsole PC server supports Windows Vista or later
• Full Xbox controller emulation on Windows
Disclaimer: this application is not affiliated to PC games displayed on product screenshots.
* Improved UI
* Option to stream games using the Hardware video decoder (beta)
* More settings available to Pro version users
* Improved stability