|Genre||Notes App Android|
Notes is the easiest way to keep track of your thoughts and ideas. It's fast, free and lightweight while offering a lot of useful notepad features like text formatting, pictures, and colors. Organize your notes into notebooks, secure them with a password or synchronize them to all your devices - it's up to you. Notes supports it.
• Use notebooks (or even nested notebooks) to organize your thoughts together
• Easily find what you've once written by using the search functionality
• Nifty little features like a list of recent notes when opening search help you get back to what you’re working on in no time
• Optionally enable synchronization to have your notes always within reach on all your Android devices and online at http://www.notesforandroid.com
Customize your notes
• Make text bold, italic or strike-through using the WYSIWYG editor
• Structure data in tables and separate topics with headings
• Add pictures to your notes and easily move them around
• Set color to a note to make it stand out from the rest
• Create checklists to create to-do lists
• Keep your notes private by setting up a password. You can choose to use a text password or a PIN code, depending on your level of security.
• Choose whether the entire app is locked or only specific notebooks
• Enable fingerprint unlock for easy access
• Secure your synchronized data by enabling End-to-End encryption
Clean user interface
• A beautiful design that is optimized for phones and tablets helps you stay focused on your notes
• One tap on a note is all it takes to start editing it
• Save battery by using the dark/night mode
This app is internationally known as "Notes" and available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, Ukrainian, Czech and Indonesian. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or feedback. If you like Notes, please rate it.
Looking for a more structured way of entering data? You can now create simple tables inside a note.
Please note that the "add picture" button has been moved to the formatting bar at the bottom of the screen, next to the other controls.