Headunit Reloaded Emulator Auto 5.2 Apk for Android
The description of Headunit Reloaded Emulator for Android Auto
Headunit Receiver emulator for Android Auto.
Trial version of the app available on store listing, please use Trial version to test your device compatibility! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gb.xxy.trial
Interested in Beta testing? Sign up to the beta channel: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/gb.xxy.hr
How to use the app?
Plug in the USB to your device (in case of tablet use an OTG cable), when prompted make sure you allow HUR to be the default app for the action and you check the always box.
If you are running the app on a device with Android 7.0 or higher, you might need to pull down the notification bar and select the connected USB device before the app starts (this is device dependent)
If the app does not start automatically when you plug in your phone, you can always open HUR, tap the USB button and select the phone from the list.
Wifi Mode & Wifi Direct
Please read detailed information here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=68037310&postcount=2
Self Mode (when Android Auto and HUR are running on the same device)
Open Android Auto on the phone, go to Settings and tap the "Version" 10 times to become a developer
Once you are a developer from the 3 dotted right corner select Start Headunit Server
Close Android Auto
FAQ / Troubleshoot
All I get is a black screen
- If you are using an Android powered headunit (Joying, Xtrons, etc) look for a setting on your device which allows Video Playback during drive
- Try changing HUR settings and enable Software decoding
Compatible with: Joying, Eonon, Grom Vline, Xtrons, PX5 and PX3 units, A-Sure, RK3188 units, RK3066 units, Avin and other Android powered head units.
More FAQ, including hardware key support, intent support and others as well troubleshooting can be found: https://forum.xda-developers.com/general/paid-software/android-4-1-headunit-reloaded-android-t3432348
If you have any difficulties using the app, or you any support with it, you are always welcome to contact me.
The original idea was developed by the late MICHAEL READ.
- Removed WiFi Direct
- Improved menu UI
- Updated margin setting
- Added option to record audio using BT mic (motorcycle helmets)
- Added button to reconnect WiFi connection ( phone and unit depended won't work on all units, please read app forum for how to connect)
- Option to disable touchscreen
- Removed brightness adjustment (some users experienced problems adjusting brightness after using previous version, sadly they need to do a factory reset of the unit, and update to current version)