The description of Headspace: Meditation & Sleep
Stress less, sleep soundly, and get happier. Learn to manage daily anxiety, improve mental health & wellness, and be kind to your mind with Headspace. Headspace is everyday mindfulness and meditation, so you can make mindfulness a daily habit. Learn how to manage stress, find your focus, improve sleep and release tension with guided activities and find the calm in every day.
Reasons to love Headspace
🟠 Destress and relax with guided meditation and mindfulness exercises made for you. Access the full library of 500+ meditations on everything from stress, to resilience and compassion. Headspace is meditation for every experience level and lifestyle.
🟠 Listen to white noise, sleep sounds, and calming music to create the perfect conditions for restful sleep to suit your mood. There’s something for everyone to fall asleep to.
🟠 Release stress and tune in to Focus music to help clear your mind and discover tension-releasing, joyful movement exercise for a more productive headspace.
🟠 Meditate, practice mindfulness, relax, and sleep soundly. Headspace can help you stress less in just a few minutes a day, and is proven to reduce stress by 14% in just 10 days. Start your free trial to feel the difference.
- Learn mindfulness and choose from 100s of meditations led by world-class experts
- Explore guided meditations, courses, and mindfulness exercises on subjects like stress, general anxiety, worry, building resilience, and more
- Guided meditations, soothing breathwork and mindfulness exercises
- Meditate with Headspace’s personalized recommendations
- Daily meditation covers a unique new topic each day
- Breathe easy with short 3-minute mindful meditations for a quick mental health reset or choose longer meditations for any time of day
- Learn meditation skills, breathing techniques and mindfulness insights
- Start your day inspired with The Wake Up — a short, daily video series made to brighten your day, helping you worked towards improved mental health
- Meditate with friends and join live group meditations with other members to discover healthy ways to relieve stress and daily anxiety
SLEEP SOUNDS & MEDITATIONS
- Relax and create the perfect conditions for a restful sleep with sleep sounds
- Switch on white noise and relaxing sounds to help you drift off
- Sleepcasts provide calming narration paired with relaxing sounds to help you fall asleep
- Soothing sounds with ambient nature sounds
- Calm & tranquil sleep music to help improve sleep
STRESS RELIEF & COPING MEDITATIONS
- Everyday anxiety & stress relief – calm the mind and ease stress with “SOS” sessions for moments of everyday anxiety
- Learn breathwork to help you relax & calm down
- Build resilience with the Weathering the Storm collection
- Guided meditations that help you cope with sadness, anger, and adapting to change
FIND FOCUS & BUILD PRODUCTIVITY
- Improve focus with meditations for working from home
- Boost concentration and productivity with focus-enhancing music
- Choose from curated playlists to set the right mood for your day
CENTERED FITNESS & TENSION RELEASE
- Relieve stress, elevate your mood and release tension with mindful movement and stretching
- Mood boosting and motivating at-home workouts like yoga, guided runs and walks
- Centered fitness courses: 28 days of mindful fitness and cardio to build habits
- Train with experts and Olympians Kim Glass & Leon Taylor
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Explore the full Headspace library — including hundreds of meditations, mindfulness training, and calming breathing exercises — with your membership or free trial.
○ Over 40 meditation courses on topics like stress relief and sleep
○ Hundreds of one-off meditations and exercises to add mindfulness to your day
○ Short mini-meditations — great for busy schedules
○ Full access to sleep, focus, and mindful movement exercises — bringing mindfulness and meditation to every part of your life
A steady meditation practice can calm the mind. But sometimes a bug appears in the app and it distracts us. We removed that bug from this latest version, and we already feel more at ease.
If you run into any trouble, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org