The description of Guitar Scales & Chords Pro
Guitar Scales & Chords Pro
* Learn Scales, Chords and Modes in any position with this fully functional guitar simulator.
* Scales and Chords are learned fast by viewing them as a reference or challenging yourself in interactive games.
• Enjoy improvising with the features of backing tracks, metronome clicks, record and save your own riffs and songs.
* Highly configurable guitar optimised for all devices and tablets - different guitars, adjust fretboard size, left-handed support.
* No ads and all the content on this Pro version.
learn guitar scales
View quickly the notes in a key at any position when you select a scale from the extensive list.
Reinforced learning as you can imitate the scale or play then repeat..
Thoroughly learn the scale by playing ascending or descending on the guitar in any position.
Fully personalised as you can adjust the speed of the scale.
guitar scales game
Test your scales knowledge fast with this interactive game.
Play well to win stars and advance up the levels.
Advance quickly by creating your own level by specifying which scales and modes to focus on.
learn guitar chords
View quickly the chord shape when you select a chord from the extensive list. Fully personalised as you can adjust the fretboard position and shape of the chord.
Know exactly which notes to play by choosing a key or chord and following the highlighted recommended notes.
You'll be surprised how good you'll sound just by hitting a few of the right notes!
Improvise with rhythm as you select backing track (mp3, wav) from your own music collection, or use the metronome click.
Record and Save your favorite jam sessions and play back your rockin' riffs at a later date.
Learn which chords go well with each other for any key and come up with your own chord patterns.
guitar chord songs
Impressive your friends with your repertoire by learning some famous songs and chord progressions.
Interactive exercise to learn the notes on the fretboard.
Learn efficiently by choosing which strings, frets and keys to focus on.
See how you are progressing over time.