The description of FRep2
FRep2 is Finger Record/Replay App to replay your touches and build easy RPA on Android device. Once you record your routine touch operations, it can be replayed by single trigger.
You can easily create an automation clicker by recording your finger movements on the running app. And also, adjusting the prepared items will extend it as a macro with recognizing image to deal with various situations such as flexible network load or multiple scenes.
Your own automatic operation button will be easily created.
- Easy record/replay touches on app, by the button of floating console
- Console shows/hides depending on playable records for current app
- The timing and/or content of touches can be branched by image matching
With FRep2 Unlock Key, the unlimited number of records & Tasker plugin are available.
- Recording analog Tap/Swipe/Flick operations for automatic process/scroll/gesture.
- Preload delayed or continuous pushing in prospect of processing delay, such as CPU load or network communication.
- Avoid blind area or blurring by your finger and/or its shadow.
- Combination with automation App through FRep2 replay shortcut/Tasker plugin.
- Demonstrate your App in actual device.
= Notice =
- This app uses Accessibility Service (ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE) to replay touch operations, to show the replay process, and to detect current app for responsive switching function of floating console.
- Full network access permission is used only for communication with the setup process (Precision mode) in localhost.
- Do not record including personal information and/or password.
- The replay result may differ depending on the load of your device / app. To make good reproducibility, take longer delay for processing wait, stop touch at end point for dragging/flick, and more, try editing sequence to add controls to wait the timing to replay.
== DISCLAIMER ==
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE DISTRIBUTED and SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. LICENSEE USES THE SOFTWARE AT HIS/HER OWN RISK. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
What's news[2.3] - Support Android 14. (Please allow screen capture when starting service)
- Added ‘Release Capture Permission’ in System Settings, only for Android 14.
- Added last replay’s simple trace in sequence of Edit Records screen, and ‘Log Last Trace’ in System Settings. (Requires Unlock Key)
- Added ‘Display text countdown’ in Console Settings.
- Added ‘Compact Editor’ in Editor Settings of Edit Record screen menu.
- Modified some UIs.