The description of Foreca Weather
Extremely accurate, clean interface and convenient weather app which is widely customizable to your preferences.
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE FORECA:
1) FORECAST ACCURACY: Foreca is ranked the most accurate weather provider in rain forecasts globally. In general weather forecasts, Foreca has long been the most accurate especially in Europe, and is also placed among the top providers globally.*
2) VERSATILE FEATURES: Unlike other weather apps, Foreca provides all the Premium features for free.
3) CUSTOMIZABLE VIEWS: Choose what weather information you want to see in the app from the wide selection of weather parameters available. You can also hide the information you don’t need as some of the parameters might be irrelevant to you, or beneficial only in winter or summer, for example.
4) CLEAN AND CONVENIENT: Our principle has always been to invest in the clarity of weather data to make the app easy and convenient to use. This has also been praised by our users.
5) SERVICE QUALITY: We respond personally to all the feedback and support requests we get, because we want to continuously develop the app according to your wishes.
PREMIUM FEATURES – ALL AVAILABLE FOR FREE!
– Extremely accurate and convenient radar with radar forecast for the next few hours**
– Governmental weather warnings**
– Rain notifications**
– On-going current weather notification**
– Set temperature to the statusbar**
– Current conditions calculated into your exact location
– Measurement results of the nearest official weather stations
– Weather observation history – your time machine to past hours, days and years
– Meteogram with showers and continuous rain separated
– Editable home screen widgets
– Dark theme and light theme
– Theme color options
– Optional weather symbol set
– Past forecast for the current day
– Active hurricanes nearby the USA
FREELY CUSTOMIZABLE VIEWS AND WEATHER PARAMETERS BY HOURLY, DAILY AND AS GRAPHS:
– Temperature and weather symbols (°C, °F)
– Feels like
– Chance of precipitation (%)
– Hourly amount of rain, mixed and snowfall (mm, in)
– Total rainfall (24h water value: mm, in)
– Total snowfall (24h snow value: cm, in)
– Wind direction (arrow, icon or cardinal direction)
– 10-minute average wind speed (m/s, km/h, mph, Bft, kn)
– Max wind speed in gusts
– Relative humidity (%)
– Atmospheric pressure (hPa, inHg, mmHg, mbar)
– Dew point (°C, °F)
– Probability of thunderstorm (%)
– UV index
– Air quality index, AQI
– Daily sunshine hours (hh:mm)
– Day length
– Sunrise time
– Sunset time
– Moonrise time
– Moonset time
– Moon phases
ANIMATED WEATHER MAPS:
– Rain radar and accurate radar forecast for the next few hours**
– 24-hour rain forecast map in hourly steps
– 3 day weather map with atmospheric pressure (isobars) and rain
– Satellite images map in hourly steps
– Cloudiness forecast map in hourly steps
– Location search – all location names worldwide
– One-time positioning and continuous tracking
– Weather in your favorite locations
– Choose your start page (tab in the app)
– Adjust the speed of the map animation
– Share the weather with your friends
– Info/user guide
– Feedback channel and app support
– Time format (12h/24h)
– 15 languages supported
*) Based on 3rd party reporting, where forecasts are continuously being verified against the real observations from the official weather stations globally.
**) Country-specific limitations
• Simpler way to select the shown data under the current weather conditions on the Now tab.
• Added AQI as an option to be shown under current weather conditions. We also the atmospheric pressure element so that it shows the trend in the next 3 hours.
• Fixed a bug where the atmospheric pressure chart would show wrong values if the unit of pressure was mmHg or inHg.
• Made it visually more clear when toggles are in the off position.
You can send us feedback via the app settings.