EZ Notes – Notes Voice Notes 8.0.0 Apk for Android
The description of EZ Notes - Notepad notes, voice notes, to-do notes
EZ Notes is a niche notes organizer for Ultimate Mobility and beyond. We empower worldwide customers by SIMULTANEOUSLY transcribing AND saving their voice notes in a single instantaneous step! Hence, EZ Notes is brilliant at capturing thoughts on the fly, to free our hands from typing. Save maximum time as you jot down every great thought wherever you are, and in whatever mobile situation!
EZ Notes is also a feature-rich and practical notes organizer that places all functions within easy reach. Enjoy cutting-edge customizations such as the best rich-text editor on the market, and dynamically renamable Folders! Don't miss out on your modern Edge in Ultimate Mobility, Device Efficiency, User Privacy, and Time Savings!
✏️ EZ Notes Benefits:
- Ultimate Mobility voice notes
- Easy Modern UI for Taking Fast notes
- Feature-Rich and Engaging notes app
- Efficient notes app (5MB & stays slim)
- Cutting-Edge Editor w/ Rich-text notes
- Privacy respecting (zero permissions)
- Highly Customizable notes apps
- Notes app w/o sign-ups nor sign-ins
- Notes app w/o pesky intrusive ads
- Offline Security (access notes 24x7)
- EZ Notes is a reputable & reliable app
✏️ Notes sharing is super easy in EZ Notes
• Notes shared + backup notes by EZ Export
• S-pen Markers courtesy of Daniel Sandler
✏️ EZ Notes provides excellent support
• EZ Notes provides built-in help notes
• EZ Notes has a fan page on Facebook
✏️ EZ Notes permissions notice
Storage: This was a non-invasive permission used by EZ Notes ("Markers") application, in order to Read/Write data From/To the canvas notes. This Permission only applies to Android 4.3 and below. For recent versions, there
are ZERO sensitive permissions required by EZ Notes.
EZ Notes is a tech company established in the USA ❤ 🇱🇷
EZ Notes supports a total of 12 worldwide languages!
Ended support for Android 4.0.x.
Initial support for Android T Preview.
Using icons to indicate note priorities.
Added support for the note color.
Note > Edit > Color (top right corner).
Select a color from presets or via picker.
Various performance improvements.