The description of Duplicate Contacts Fixer and Remover
Systweak Software’s Duplicate Contacts Fixer is a powerful duplicate contact remover that sorts your Contacts library in no time at all.
It could be that you have changed your Android device or have multiple accounts on your phone. To cleanup duplicate contacts manually might be next to impossible, especially if you have thousands of contacts stored on your Android device. Furthermore, you might even end up deleting wrong contacts or losing important information such as Email ID, address, nickname, etc.
That’s where Duplicate Contacts Fixer from Systweak Software can come to your rescue. It lets you merge and delete multiple duplicate contacts on your Android in a foolproof manner, in a way that none of the information is lost.
Duplicate Contacts Fixer & Remover by Systweak Software comes packed with a smart and advanced scanning algorithm that helps you delete and merge duplicate contacts on Android devices in one go.
Let’s have a look at some of the features of Duplicate Contacts Fixer and Remover -
● The app has a simple and easy-to-use interface.
● Before deleting duplicate contacts, a backup is created; this duplicate contact remover offers a foolproof way to remove duplicate contacts on Android.
● Duplicate contacts are merged in a way that no information is lost. Even the deleted contact’s name appears in the nickname section of the contact that’s not deleted.
● Backup’s stored in .vcf format that you can restore if anything goes wrong.
● Rest assured after you merge and remove duplicate contacts, no information will go missing.
● Backup contacts and restore them later.
● Best duplicate contact remover is light on device resources and battery.
Why Choose Duplicate Contact Fixer from Systweak Software?
● Get An Optimized Contacts Library Free of Duplicates:
Easily and quickly delete multiple duplicate contacts from Android devices.
● All Contacts Can be Found In One Place:
Contacts and their information from all accounts are displayed under one app.
● Grouped Results:
After it finds duplicate contacts, results are neatly categorized under groups.
● Backup & Restore:
The app lets you backup contacts so that you can restore contacts in case anything goes wrong.
How To Find and Remove Duplicate Contacts on Android?
Let’s get started to use this best duplicate contact remover -
1. Download and install Duplicate Contacts Fixer from Google Play Store.
2. Launch the app.
3. Select the account from which you want to delete duplicate contacts.
4. Wait for the scan to complete.
5. Tap on the blue-colored “Find duplicates” button.
6. Once the scan is complete, you will be able to see duplicate and similar contacts neatly arranged in groups based on the same phone number. In each group, you can see one duplicate contact selected.
7. You can either clean up all duplicate contacts by tapping the “Delete Duplicates” button or you can unselect all duplicates and then choose the duplicates you want to delete.
That’s it! In no time you will have an organized phone book that’s free of duplicate contact entries.
Give Duplicate Contacts Fixer a try and share your feedback with us.
Categorized Backup facility in Backup/Restore module.
Quick search engine for smooth scan and result process
Compatible with latest OS.
Minor bug fixes.