The description of Da Player - Video and live stream player
Watch your videos, live streams, protected video content trough Da Player. Add them one by one or in playlists.
Also good for developers who want to test or distribute their content without building an app.
Supports .flv, .f4v, .ts, .mpeg, .mp4, .m4v, .mkv, .mov, .webm, .m3u8, .mpd, .aac, .amr, .f4a, .ogg, .mp3, .m4a, .opus, .flac, .wav, .m3u and .json files generated trough da-player.com.
- Add protected .json playlists generated through da-player.com;
- Add live video and audio streams;
- Add online video and audio files;
- Play local video and audio files;
- Add items as favorites for easy access;
- Custom audio and video codecs for some formats;
- DVB subtitle support;
- Audio and Video tracks support;
- Floating pop-up player window;
- Option to choose default subtitle and audio languages;
- Chromecast support;
- Delete playlists;
- Option to share online playlists;
- Volume and brightness controls in player;
- Orientation and aspect ratio options in player;
- Support for non-touch devices including Android TV;
- Built-in support contact form;
Please note that Da Player does not provide any content and is not responsible for the quality of the content you add and watch through the app.
- Ads are removed;
- Bug fixes;
- Performance improvements;