|Name||CK47 Pro video recorder [4K]|
The description of CK47 Pro video recorder [4K]
Google Advisory: Due to adjusted work schedules at this time, we are currently experiencing longer than usual review times. Please expect review times of 7 days or longer.
As of Android 9 most OEM versions and Custom ROMs silently fail or crash when recording to OTG or secondary SD card. Currently trying to find work-arounds.
Website will be up and down due to host server migration issues, looking at hosting alternatives.
CK47 Pro is a video recording app supporting 4K video and pro features as well as many more to get the most out of your Android Camera.
Features in this version (for supporting devices) :
• Record in 720p/1080/2K/UHD/4K and other video resolutions.
• Record high speed video to create slow motion clips (on supporting devices).
• Record timelapse videos in supported video resolutions.
• Allows importing custom video profiles.
• Focus assist mode.
• Exposure metering selection.
• Spot metering touch selection in spot metering mode.
• Includes various video profiles (eg. flat,log,square root,linear,srgb,etc...).
• Save video to external otg devices or addon sd-cards.
• Manual Exposure, zoom, and focus controls.
• Video Bitrates from 1Mbps to 200Mbps.
• Hardware Video Noise reduction.
• Hardware Edge contrast support.
• Hardware White balance control.
• Various grid overlays.
• Various aspect marks overlays.
• Device orientation level display.
• Audio monitor bar (two styles, LED bar or full bar).
• Listen to Audio monitor via headphones.
• Separate HW optical and eis video stabilization options.
• Video frame rates starting at 24fps and up.
• AB Shutter 3 remote trigger support.
• Right and Left handed button controls.
• Supports geo tagging video with gps coordinates.
• Supports timer recording start times up to 30 seconds.
• Software filters (log/slog/slog2/dynamic/flat/rec709, b&w/cobalt/gold/sepia, sharpness, blur, denoise).
• Experimental features include 2 axis software stabilizer, chroma
aberration SW filter, SW focus peak.
CK47 Pro Notes:
• Supports Camera2 Limited API or better devices.
• Will work in a limited capacity with legacy hardware devices.
• The software filters require a powerful GPU to function, this may not work properly on all devices.
• Supported recorder video resolutions are device dependent.
• Some devices report support for resolutions but fail to record due to issues with HW media codec/muxer.
• Some options are device dependent and will be disabled when unavailable.
• Some devices won't support all available Camera2 API options or misreport support.
• Devices that don't support stereo will generate mono left and right audio channels when recording in stereo.
• Some devices won't support all encoder options.
• Some devices treat encoder video framerates as suggestions.
• Most devices use variable framerates when encoding.
• Due to Android and OpenGL limitations only hardware video profiles work in High Speed recording mode.
• On some devices when setting location permission to never allow will cause you to subsequently always manually enable it in settings -> app -> CK47 Pro -> permission.
• The whole encoder subsystem is independent from the application and is implemented by the device manufacturer.
• Remote shutter uses volume key ids as trigger keys so using the volume will trigger recording.
• To enable remote shutter usage enable "Record with Volume Keys" option.
• The app doesn't contain any tracking, ads, or analytics software.
• Reviews are not read by developer, contact through website for support.
• App support available only in English.
Visit http://draekko.com/contact/ for support, and feedback.
* Added saturation and vibrance filters.