The description of Balance: Meditation & Sleep
***LIMITED TIME OFFER: GET YOUR FIRST YEAR FREE***
Calm your mind, and reduce your anxiety and stress with the world's first personalized meditation program, now free for your first year.
Balance is your meditation coach that promotes mindfulness. Using an audio library of thousands of files, Balance assembles a daily meditation that's perfect for you. You'll learn to breathe deeply to reduce anxiety and stress and create a sense of calm. You'll answer daily questions about your meditation experience, goals, and preferences. The more you share over time, the more personalized and effective your meditations become.
For a limited time, we're offering everyone a free year of Balance, automatically available when you download the app.
LEARN MEDITATION FUNDAMENTALS
Balance's daily meditations are organized in 10-day Plans that teach fundamental meditation skills geared toward your goals and needs, including reducing anxiety and stress. You'll discover how to bring mindfulness to your day, increase your focus among distractions, improve your sleep, reduce anxiety, and find deep relaxation in moments of stress. You'll learn to breathe mindfully to calm your mind.
CALM YOUR MIND ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Singles are bite-sized meditations you can use anytime, even on the go, to reduce anxiety and more. Wake up gently with a morning meditation, stretch, and then make your commute less chaotic with a meditation customized to your journey. Clear your mind with animated breathing exercises, lower your stress, find energy, and increase your focus with quick Relax, Energize, and Concentrate meditations—and many more.
SLEEP WELL WITH BED-TIME RELAXATION EXERCISES
You'll rest easy with our Sleep meditations, Sleep Sounds, and Wind Down activity—a first-of-its-kind interactive that uses bilateral stimulation and controlled breathing to help you relax before bed, overcome anxiety and find more restful sleep.
TAKE YOUR MEDITATION PRACTICE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Get started with our Foundations Plan, where you'll train your focus and reduce anxiety. Or, if you already meditate often, start with our Advanced Plan, which helps you take your meditation practice to the next level. As a participant in our free-year membership, you'll also have access to our full library of meditations.
- Personalized guided meditations tailored to your mood, goals, experience, and more
- 10-day Plans to help you develop and deepen your meditation skills
- Bite-sized Single meditations you can use to get more out of any moment
- Research-backed activities to help you relax, reduce stress, overcome anxiety, and prepare for restful sleep
- Animated breathing exercises for quick calm and relaxation
- 10 concrete meditation techniques to build your practice: Breath Focus, Body Scan, Labeling, and more
In meditation, "one-size-fits-all" fits no one. We all have ways of finding relaxation, focus, rest, and happiness. With thousands of possible paths, Balance helps you reach your goals, including developing mindfulness and breathing deeply to reduce anxiety and find calm.
Your first year on Balance is free. After that, Balance offers two auto-renewing subscriptions at $11.99/month and $69.99/year. These prices are for United States customers, pricing in other countries may vary.
Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each subscription term unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the term. Subscription renewals cost the same as the original subscription, and your credit card will be charged through your Play account at confirmation of purchase.
Balance also offers a Lifetime subscription paid for by a one-off upfront payment of $399.99 with unlimited access to the Balance library forever.
• Add our new Ease into Work Single to your daily routine. You'll choose what support you need and receive a quick meditation for kicking off your day with increased calm, confidence, focus, motivation, or positivity.
• Take a moment for yourself with the Holiday Stress Single. You’ll choose to focus on what’s impacting you most this season: loneliness, social anxiety, overcommitment, big expectations, or something else.