Auto Cursor 1.5.6 Apk for Android
The description of Auto Cursor | One-Hand Pointing Device
Auto Cursor makes it easier to use large smartphones with one hand by using a pointer accessible from the edges of the screen.
What can Auto Cursor do for you?
• Use cursor to reach every side of the screen
• Perform click, long click or drag
• Apply different actions for click or long click on each of the 3 triggers
• Edit the triggers, tracker and cursor to your needs by choosing size, color and effects
Following actions are available :
• Back Button
• Recent Apps
• Previous App
• Open notification
• Open quick settings
• Open system settings
• Power off dialog
• Lock screen
• Take screenshot
• Paste clipboard
• Voice assistant
• Toggle Bluetooth, Wifi, GPS, Auto-Rotate, Split Screen, Sound, Brightness
• Media actions : play, pause, previous, next, volume
Launch an application
Launch a shortcut (Dropbox folder, Gmail label, contact, route, etc.)
Auto cursor is fully configurable:
• Swipe LEFT-RIGHT-BOTTOM edge to show cursor and perform actions.
• Custom place, size, colors for triggers
• Distinguish two different actions on trigger: click & long click
• Choose different actions for each trigger
The app has no ads.
The Pro version offer you:
• Possibility to perform long click and drag with the cursor
• Possibility to add long click action to triggers
• Access to more actions, the ability to launch an application or a shortcut
• Access to Recent Applications menu
• Possibility to completely customize the tracker and cursor: size, color...
On these devices it may be necessary to add Auto Cursor to the list of protected applications.
To do this, activate Auto Cursor in the following screen:
[Settings] -> [Advanced settings] -> [Battery manager] -> [Protected apps] -> Enable Auto Cursor
Auto start is disabled by default. Please allow Auto Cursor in the following screens :
[Settings] -> [Permissions] -> [Autostart] -> Set autostart for Auto Cursor
[Settings] -> [Battery] -> [Battery Saver]-[Choose apps] -> Select [Auto Cursor] -> Select [No restrictions]
Auto Cursor is currently fully translated into English, French, Italian, Russian, Ukrainian and Chinese. An incomplete and perfectible translation is available in German, Spanish, Dutch, Polish and Portuguese. If you would like to make Auto Cursor available in your native language or report an error in an ongoing translation, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
You can choose to change the default language of the application in the "About / Translation" menu of the application.
Details informations available at https://autocursor.toneiv.eu/faq.html
GitHub : https://github.com/toneiv/AutoCursor
• New: improved compatibility with native Android navigation gestures
• Various bug fixes and improvements