|Name||AuditBricks - Site Auditing, Snagging & Punch List|
AuditBricks makes site auditing and snagging so simple. Site audit process will help you to find issues, inspections, defects, snags, punch lists, to do list, condition assessments for your site works. You can manage all your work into different projects.
You can manage all your site work like performing a safety inspection, finding the defects, generating a list of required work, provide a quotation, preparing a punch list, snag list, preparing a do list and many more.
Record the issues, take photos, add title, assignee, select the status, priority, tag, completion date, add description and done. Share reports quickly and easily to anyone in the world.
AuditBricks is simple to use:
- Record the issues, take photos, add assignee, select the status, select the completion date.
- Add the annotations on photos for highlighting the important information.
- Manage issues into projects, add site and client details specific to each project.
- Add more than one photo to an item.
- Add the predefined titles, assignee, status, tags, priority and issue descriptions. These help you to save your time while adding an item.
- Generate the PDF and Excel reports with various filters and share PDF and Excel reports to anyone with the help of various options like Email, Dropbox, Evernote etc.
- Add personal details for reports like client name, company name, company logo, auditor name, auditor's signature.
- Change the label of issues like snags, defects, inspections or anyone.
- Change the date format that you needed.
You can use the AuditBricks for following type of work.
- Site auditing and snagging
- Audits - Inspections / defects, snags, items
- Punchlists / Punch Lists
- Snaglists / Snag Lists
- Site Works
- Checklists / Check Lists
- Condition Assessments
- Risk Assessments
- And so much more, whenever you need to capture and report important data, choose AuditBricks.
Provide your feedback at [email protected] or visit our website at: http://www.auditbricks.com
We're listening to your feedback and working hard to improve AuditBricks. Here's what's new:
- Fixed PDF generate issue for Android 11.
- Stability and reliability improvements.