The description of Android Device Policy
Android Device Policy helps your IT admin keep your organization's data secure. Your admin can use the app to manage security policies and settings. Use the Android Enterprise demo (https://android.com/enterprise/demo) to generate a demo code.
Android Device Policy offers:
• Easy enrollment
• Access to managed Google Play
• Access to email and work resources
Developers, use the Android Management API (https://g.co/dev/androidmanagement) to manage devices with Android Device Policy.
• Camera: optionally used to scan QR codes for enterprise enrollment
• Contacts: used to add your work account to the device, required for access to managed Google Play
• Phone: used for device registration, to report device identifiers to your IT admin
• Location: used to query available WiFi networks, to align with IT policy and offer a new network if current configuration is broken
You can opt out of optional permission requests and still use the app.
• Bug fixes
See the complete release notes at https://developers.google.com/android/management/release-notes